Axial spherical roller bearings are two-part bearings designed for absorbing large axial forces and are characterised by good self-aligning capability and insensitivity to misalignment.
Their spherical raceways and the roller design enable them to absorb both very high axial forces in one direction and high radial forces, making them suitable for relatively high speeds.
- Axial spherical roller bearings up to bore Ø 1200 mm.
- Versions preferably in brass cage.
- In the standard version (S0) axial spherical roller bearings are heat treated so that they are generally dimensionally stable up to max + 150 °C. Special heat treatments are required for higher operating temperature requirements.
- S1 Operating temperature max. + 200 °C *
- S2 Operating temperature max. + 250 °C *
- S3 Operating temperature max. + 300 °C *
- S4 Operating temperature max. + 350 °C *
* These temperature classes are added as suffixes to the bearing designation.
EM Brass cage in reinforced version for higher load ratings.
EM.B Solid brass cage (riding on the shaft washer) in reinforced version for higher load ratings.
N1 Locking groove.