Full-complement cylindrical roller bearings have the greatest possible number of rollers, making them suitable for high radial loads. However, this design does not permit the high rotational speeds that can be achieved with cylindrical roller bearings with a cage.
Cylindrical roller bearings, full complement, up to bore Ø 1400 mm.
Designs of full-complement cylindrical roller bearings:
- NCF Full-complement cylindrical roller bearing, single row
- NJG Full-complement cylindrical roller bearing, single row, self-retaining roller set
- NNC Full-complement cylindrical roller bearing, double row with split outer ring
- NNCF Full-complement cylindrical roller bearing, double row
- NNCL Full-complement cylindrical roller bearing, double row with central spring washer or spring washers on the outside
Cylindrical roller bearings in the standard version are manufactured with a normal bearing clearance (C0 or CN – no suffix added to the bearing designation). Bearings with a reduced or increased bearing clearance can also be manufactured on request.
- C2 Radial internal clearance < CN *
- C3 Radial internal clearance > CN *
* These bearing clearance designations are added as suffixes to the bearing designation.
Cylindrical roller bearings are manufactured with the normal tolerances (P0) of the radial bearings. P0 is not indicated in the bearing designation.
In the standard version (S0) full-complement cylindrical roller bearings are heat treated so that they are generally dimensionally stable up to max + 150 °C (in the case of sealed bearings the max. permitted temperature depends on the chosen grease and the material quality of the seals used). Special heat treatments are required for higher operating temperature requirements.
- S1 Operating temperature max. + 200 °C *
- S2 Operating temperature max. + 250 °C *
- S3 Operating temperature max. + 300 °C *
- S4 Operating temperature max. + 350 °C *
* These temperature classes are added as suffixes to the bearing designation.
V Full complement
K Conical α = 1/12
C Crowned roller profile