Spindle units are highly accurate and extremely compact bearing arrangements.
They are particularly characterised by their very low running noise, suitability for high speeds, easy maintenance and long service life. Spindle units are now an indispensable part of powerful machine tools.
The ever rising requirements on the machining capacities of modern machine tools and the surface qualities of the workpieces to be machined can be met with high-precision SLF spindles.
The user has a range of special design versions to suit every task.
- Drilling, milling and turning spindles
- Belt-driven grinding spindles in lengths of up to 1000 mm and outer diameters of 32 mm to 200 mm
- Grinding spindles with integrated motor with speeds of up to 120,000 rpm
- Spindle units with flange-mounted motor
- Spindles for multi-spindle drill heads with a wide range of clamping systems
- Spindles for special applications
- Large spindle dimensions on request