Ball and roller bearings with outer diameters between 600 and 1200 mm are a real asset.It makes sense to recondition such bearings when they got worn or damaged.
This means 100% new performance and cost reductions of up to 60% compared with new roller bearings. You benefit from considerably shorter delivery times (between 1 and 6 weeks only).
We offer reconditioning of bearings of all leading third manufacturers.
Cost benefit analysis - Reconditioning makes sense with:
- Expensive roller bearings which are difficult to make
- Roller bearings with short service life
- Roller bearings which have been replaced so far during maintenance
- Roller bearings with minor and medium damages
The reconditioning procedure
Inspection: Bearing inspection to locate visual damages and corrosion.
Determining what components (rolling elements, cage, rings) need replacement or reconditioning.
Furthermore, we provide recommendations on later use.
Components inspection: We use precision equipment to measure all components and look for
cracks and similar damage. (3D coordinates measuring bench, magnetic particle inspection)
Reconditioning/re-manufacturing: We rectify and finish reworkable components on precision machines. We manufacture missing components according to the tolerances and bearing gap requirements specified.
Inspection/assembly: All bearing components are carefully inspected according to the valid, certified quality assurance standards. Your reconditioned bearing is completed, rechecked again, and finally assembled for shipment.
We hand over the QA analysis protocols agreed.
- Reworking bearings according to other specifications
- Hard turning and hard drilling of lubrication grooves and holes
- Damage and cause analysis
- Bearings history analysis and service life estimate
- Minimum application risk in later use thanks to optimized operating conditions